With everything going on in the world, doing things from home have become much more common. Working out is a great example! If we have learned anything in these last few months, it is that working out from home can be just as effective (if not more!) than going to a facility. Here are our top tips to get the best workout from your home.
1) Do Something You Enjoy If you hate a certain workout don't do it! In a world where we have tons of workout and fitness options available at a click of a button, there is no reason to do something you genuinely dislike. Wondering where to begin? Try our Live With Love Movement classes for a variety of yoga, HIIT, barre, and more! Take the time to discover the workouts you actually want to do.
2) Set A Time Just like a studio class or gym time you stuck to in the past, do the same thing when you workout at home. Choose a time that is best for you, and make it your designated workout time. Perhaps, you are a morning person and enjoy getting a sweat on first thing. Or maybe you have the ability to do lunchtime workouts that help break up your day. The goal is to find a time that works best for YOU. Live With Love Movement has both Live and On-Demand options, making sure you can get your workout in when it is most convenient for you.
3) Set A Space Much like setting a time, having a designated space makes working out from home a habit you stick to. Our brains associate places and cues, once you have a consistent workout spot in your home, your brain will remember when you are there it is time to work out! Remember, it doesn't have to be anything big or fancy. Keep it simple and consistent.
4) Be Prepared It is so much easier when you workout from home to say you will get to it later, but in order for it to stick, you need to be prepared. Have a separate drawer or basket for your workout clothes, so it is easy to grab and go. Prep the video you are planning to follow on your laptop, so all you have to do is hit play. Have a water bottle in the fridge filled and ready to go. These simple steps make following through with your workout that much easier. Live With Love Movement Videos can be done with little or no equipment, making it easy to be prepared.
5) Track Yourself When we say track yourself, we don't necessarily mean weight. You can weigh yourself to keep accountability, but we recommend other ways to track your progress. For example, how is your energy levels - do you feel more alert since adding in a workout? How do your clothes fit - are they fitting better in certain areas? How is your motivation - checking off and tracking your consistency is a great motivator as well.
Live With Love Movement is offering our Rose Gold membership at a limited-time price, get a month of unlimited on-demand and live Live With Love Movement workouts for only $29.99! This is a great platform to help you incorporate daily fitness, try new classes, and make movement a part of your routine.